The CCPTA is currently working on the following efforts:
ES Boundary Process + Overall Boundary Recommendations
– The CCPTA submitted questions to APS on November 2 and received this response on November 13.
– The Superintendent’s revisions to the plan should be available by November 25. The School Board Public Hearing on the proposed boundaries is on December 1 and the School Board takes action on December 3.
– The CCPTA is working on overall boundary recommendations to follow on the April 2019 recommendations. If you would like to be involved in this process, please let us know!
– The CCPTA is collecting feedback and suggestions to share with APS during the budget process.
– The final adopted budget will be approved in early May 2021.
Inclusion and Representation in PTA Membership and Leadership
– A presentation and discussion took place at our November 16, 2020 meeting. More discussion will take place at our January 11, 2021 meeting.
– Resources for identifying and addressing gaps in inclusion and representation are linked with our November meeting minutes.
– These conversations and our work on these goals is ongoing.