The CCPTA is currently working on the following efforts:
CCPTA APS DHS Mental Health Event Flyer – May 12, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Spring CCPTA Book Donation Drive – COMPLETED
Thanks to a great team of volunteers and generous book donations from Arlington families, the Spring CCPTA Book Donation Drive was able to collect and deliver over 2,700 PreK through 5th grade level books to four Arlington elementary schools to distribute to students. Thank you to Laura Floros, Rebecca Guy, Christa Mansur, Courtney Markle, Katie McAllister, Lisa Padilla, Debbie Pearson, Kelly Pulsifer, and Robin Taylor for all their efforts to support this CCPTA Partnerships Committee initiative.
ES Boundary Process + Overall Boundary Recommendations – COMPLETED
– The CCPTA is collecting feedback and suggestions to share with APS during the budget process.
– The final adopted budget will be approved in early May 2021.
Inclusion and Representation in PTA Membership and Leadership
– A presentation and discussion took place at our November 16, 2020 and January 11, 2021 meetings. More discussion will take place in topic-specific meetings in the spring.
– Resources for identifying and addressing gaps in inclusion and representation are linked with our November meeting minutes.
– These conversations and our work on these goals is ongoing.