County Council of PTAs (CCPTA) is made up of Parent-Teacher Associations in Arlington County, Virginia. It is our goal to be a voice for all the children attending school in Arlington VA.
Our June meeting will be held in the cafeteria at Wakefield High School, 1325 S Dinwiddie St, Arlington, VA 22206
Article IV, Section 2, of the County Council By-Laws states:“The annual dues in this council shall be twenty five cents for each member of the local unit. Dues shall be payable December 1 and shall be determined by the number of members during the school year. A unit shall be considered in arrears sixty days after December 1 and shall be considered a member not in good standing. For assistance in calculating membership dues please view the image below. Arlington-CCPTA-FY2017-Membership-Form
- The treasurer of your PTA should get the number of members from the membership chairperson.
- Submit this form along with payment. You may print a hard copy and mail it with your payment or email a copy to CCPTATreasurerArlington@gmail.com. Keep a copy of this form for your records.
- Make checks payable to Arlington County Council of PTAs and mail to
Membership dues are $0.25 per local unit member for each local PTA/PTSA and shall be payable on or before December 1. Remittance of dues for local unit members received after December 1 shall be made on or before June 30.
Number of Members:
|X $0.25||Total Dues Enclosed:|
|This payment represents dues collected for new members for the following month(s)||December 1st||June 30th|
|Donation Amount Enclosed (Optional):||$|
CCPTA ANNUAL WRAP-UP &NEW OFFICERS’ TRAINING
DATE: Monday, 11 June 2018
PLACE: Wakefield High School – A-134CCPTA: 7:00-9:00 P.M.
THEME: “New PTA Officer Training & APS 101”
CCPTA Reps and New and Returning PTA Officers from every school are invited to the final CCPTA Meeting
PIZZA, SALAD AND DRINKS WILL BE PROVIDED
- Short CCPTA meeting with new CCPTA officers election and proposed budget Jen Bauer
- The slate changed at the May meeting. Therefore, we need to vote in the new slate.
- Motion to elect Maura McMahon as president. Motion passed.
- Motion to elect Katherine Novello as vice-president. Motion passed.
- Motion to elect Kendra Anderson as treasurer. Motion passed.
- Motion to elect Ana White as secretary. Motion passed.
- Motion to elect Emily Vincent as communication chair. Motion passed.
- Motion to elect Don Weinstein as special projects chair. Motion passed.
CCPTA Reps Thank you/Meet and Greet/Dinner
- Breakout Sessions 8-9pm
- APS 101 Communications Linda Erdos
- PTA Presidents Jen Bauer
- Money Matters for Treasurers Linley Mancilla